top of page

Pattraporn Consulting Samui

  • Facebook

We have been providing quality legal and accounting services to a diverse range of business to support our clients through complexity of the application administration process.


  • Visas services

        - Non-B visa (Business)

        - Non-O visa (Retirement)

        - Non-O visa (Dependent)

        - Non-O visa (Thai Family)

        - TR visa

  • Work Permit

  • Company Set Up

  • DBD Activities Changing : Director | Shareholder | Address | Objective | Capital 

  • Licenses

  • Land Office

  • Building Permit

  • Lawyer Partnership

  • Construction



Non-Immigrant B Visas are available to foreigners in two categories:

Business Visa for Non-Immigrants (Conducting Business)

Foreigners who want to set up or conduct business in Thailand can apply for the Non-Immigrant B Visa. Applicants may apply for a single entry (90-day validity) or multiple entry (1-year validity) Visa.


Business Visa for Non-Immigrants (Employment)


Foreigners planning to work in Thailand can apply for the Non-Immigrant B Visa for the Purpose of Employment. Applicants must be sponsored by their prospective employer in Thailand in order to obtain this Visa. Applicants will be granted a 90-day visa, which can be extended for a year after they obtain their work permit.



Foreigners entering Thailand are not permitted to work, regardless of their type of visa, unless they are granted a work permit. Those who intend to work in Thailand must hold the correct type of visa to be eligible to apply for a work permit.

To legally work in Thailand, a foreigner must apply for a work permit. Work permit is a legal document that states a foreigner’s position, current occupation, or job description and the Thai company he is working with. It also serves as a license to perform a job or an occupation allowed for foreigners inside Thailand.

Senior Couple Portrait


A foreigners over 50 years of age who wish to retire in Thailand. This visa can be applied for in Thailand or while overseas, at a Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulate. When applied for within Thailand it is officially known as a Non-Immigrant O-Long Stay Visa. When applied for outside of Thailand it is known as a Non-Immigrant OA-Long Stay Visa.

A Thai retirement visa will allow you to stay in Thailand for a period of 1 year (12 months), and it can be renewed annually. There are no limitations on the amount of times you can renew a Thai retirement visa as long as you continue to meet all the visa requirements.

This visa can be applied for as a single or multiple entry visa.


There are many reasons why a foreign national would like to open a business in Thailand. Establishing a Thai company may assist a foreigner to purchase property, live in Thailand, or work in Thailand.

A Thai company that is majority-owned by a Thai national is generally exempt from restrictions – it can engage in any business activity and is not subject to capital requirements (unless it employs foreigners). As a result, many people find it advantageous to form a business partnership with a Thai national in order to meet the legal definition of a "Thai company."

A Thai Company is a company in which Thai shareholders hold more than half of all issues shares, this is 51%.  Foreigners therefore can hold only 49%. 

bottom of page